Crisa is located in Tres Cantos, a town 20km North of Madrid, inside the P.T.M., Madrid's Technology Park (Parque Tecnológico de Madrid, in Spanish). Tres Cantos can be easily reached by car or train either from Madrid or from Madrid-Barajas airport.
Open instructions in PDF
C/ Torres Quevedo, 9 (PTM)
28760 Tres Cantos
Madrid - Spain
From the airport by car:
Madrid-Barajas airport has four terminals. Terminals 1, 2 and 3 are joined
together, while Terminal 4 is a few kilometres apart. From any of these
terminals, you need to drive towards a ring road called M40. From Terminal 4,
road sings guide you towards a toll road that goes to M40. It is easier to avoid
the toll road and head first to Terminal 1, 2, 3 and from there, follow these
- Head to M40 when leaving the airport. When entering the M40 ring road,
chose A1 and M607 direction (North).
- Once on the M40, drive for 6 kilometres heading towards M607. Take exit
#57, keep right and take the M607 towards Tres Cantos.
- On the M607 road, drive for 8 kilometers and take exit #21 pointing Tres
Cantos Sur / Parque Tecnológico de Madrid.
- Follow the two main lanes that turn right and left. Then, go straight on
the first roundabout.
- Turn left on the second roundabout, going slightly uphill.
- Turn left again on the third roundabout to reach the PTM control gate.
- Turn right just after you cross the control gate. Crisa is third and
last company on the left side.
Crisa, an Airbus Defence and Space company