Test benches and EGSE
Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) is an essential tool in satellite's hardware, software integration and validation processes. Crisa is a recognised supplier of test equipment, covering:
- VME, or VXI based systems.
- LabVew instrumentation software.
- Simulation and real-time control software.
- Acquisition and control platforms.
- Advanced man-machine interface.
- Standard data bus: BPIB, RS 232, Ethernet.
- Bus emulators: OBDH, MACS, 1553, space wire links.
- Electrical interfaces simulation (data management subsystem, power subsystem, attitude orbit control subsystem)
- Special checkout equipment.
Columbus , Europe 's biggest single contribution to the ISS, is a 4,5m. diameter cylindrical module equipped with flexible research facilities that offer extensive science capabilities. The ISS crew will be able to conduct thousands of experiments in life sciences, materials science, fluid physics and a whole host of other disciplines
- Columbus Data Management system EGSE.
- Overall Check Out Equipment (OCOE) for different telecommunication satellites (Hispasat, Telecom 2).
- Subsystem Simulators and Stimulators for Artemis, SOHO and Helios 2 satellites.
- Hispasat Payload EGSE.
- System and Payload Benches for PPF, Helios 1, Helios 2 and METOP programmes.
- Unit Testers for: MIPAS ICE, Ariane 5 Sequential Electronics, XMM ACC and Integral Data Processing Electronics, among others.
- Pleiades Compression and Memory Unit (COME) Unit Tester, including: HRLink Tx/Rx throughput 64bits/100MHz with maximum memory capacity of 4GB using PCI interface that commands and monitors the board, packaged in a 6U/4TE slot.
Crisa, an Airbus Defence and Space company